Come on board and relive the nostalgic era when steamboats plied the Colorado River. We offer this 90-minute narrated Scenic Cruise at 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. daily.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to the safety of all of our guests and have put in place new procedures to ensure you can relax and enjoy your time aboard our vessels. Our operations teams have implemented new cleaning and social distancing policies where applicable to keep our guests safe.
What to Expect
Contactless Operations: Wherever possible, we will be leveraging technology or new processes to minimize contact.
- Offering online booking where you can prepay for your tour.
- Offering pre-paid food & drink options for our lunch cruise.
Social Distancing Practices: We are monitoring and following all current recommended guidelines for proper social distancing by limiting our tour capacity by 50%.
Employee Training: Our crew has been thoroughly trained and is knowledgeable on all new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
Cleaning: We have implemented new enhancements to our cleaning procedures to include but not limited to:
- Added hand sanitizing stations for both employees and guests to utilize.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas using disinfectants registered with the EPA.
- Passenger seating and tabletops are sanitized before and after each tour.
- All of our employees will be wearing face coverings for everyone’s safety.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions regarding our safety policy. We are looking forward to cruising with you soon!
Read the Laughlin River Tours Re-Opening Guide Here
Located in the heart of Laughlin, Laughlin River Tours offers unique experiences on the Colorado River. We’ve been creating lasting memories for visitors and locals alike for over 23 years.
In addition to our Scenic and Dinner cruises, we offer Private Cocktail Charters, Steamboat Weddings, and London Bridge Jet Boat tours. Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got it!